Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Beginning

I walked into the girls' room the other morning to get Chloe out of bed, and she looked rather smug. Rather proud. Rather pantless. I did a double take and tried to recall putting her in pants the night before. Yes, there were pants. There must've been pants. I was about 50% sure of it.

So I walked over and she started pointing to her pants that she had taken off at some point during the night.

And then I realized that this is the beginning. The beginning of taking off clothes, taking off diapers, and probably choosing to walk around naked.
Lord, help me now.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Dude, if this had been my post, there would have been poop smeared all over her, all over the crib and all over the clothes. Then I would've ran to the bathroom to throw up. That really happened once.

Morgandi said...

She had a poopy diaper! I'm so glad she didn't take it off, but I'm sure that will happen soon enough.

OK Chick said...

She's so cute!