Chloe had a mullet. Like a major mullet. For the past few weeks my thoughts have been these:
- It's not really a mullet.
- Okay, it might be a mullet, but she'll grow into it.
- Eventually the front of her hair will grow into the same length as the party in the back.
- Maybe not.
- I need to get her hair cut.
- She'll grow into it.
- If she gets her hair cut, it means that she's growing up and I can't deal with that.
- Get it cut.
- I can't.
- My daughter can totally rock a mullet (much like her dad and uncles did back in the day...but they did it by choice. She doesn't have a choice.)
Hair Inspired by: Andre Agassi, The Glory/Mullet Years
Anyway, I pulled myself together, took her to a kid salon (that was really, really yellow), and did away with the mullet.
First haircut. In pictures. And yes, I might have shed a little tear with each snip.
Pretty darn cute, if you ask me. What, you didn't ask? Well I'm telling you anyway.