Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Cause

..of her perpetually runny nose, upset stomach, low-grade fever, fussiness, more fussiness, the need to gnaw on everything imaginable, and a night of sleeplessness that makes me shudder at the thought of it.

This little bud of a tooth. Her first tooth.

What, you can't see it? Let me zoom in. (Please excuse the hard boiled egg on the nose)
You still can't see it? It's there. I promise. And I know what you're thinking. Her first tooth at nearly 14 months old? Isn't that a little on the young side?

I have a feeling that she might be the youngest person in the history of mankind to get their first tooth. I'm calling Guinness Book of World Records as I type. They're interested in this kind of stuff, right? No? You're not either?

Until the next tooth...

4 comments:

OK Chick said...

She has the best smile, and congrats on the first tooth!

Summer said...

That's so funny. I just assumed you were talking about Stella getting a tooth and I was less surprised then it being Chloe.

Nicole said...

She and Stella both are beautiful girls. Congrats on Chloe getting her tooth.

Steven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.