Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Celebrating the Firsts.


Stella LAUGHED for the first time yesterday. She was laughing at me, so I'm really not surprised that she found something so hilarious.

It was one of the sweetest things I've ever heard.

It was the first, but certainly not the last.

Chloe picked her nose and ATE a booger for the first time (I think) yesterday. Quite possibly one of the most humbling moments of my life. Other kids do this, but my daughter?

It was one of the grossest/funniest things I've ever seen.

It was the first, but I am certain...actually 100% positive, that it won't be the last.
This picture was taken right before the finger went in the nose, and then the mouth. I was too shocked to take a picture of the actual event. It's probably better that way.

1 comment:

Nicole Bauer said...

Could you possibly have two more gorgeous daughters?