Friday, May 7, 2010

A Joint Baby Book.

I hereby declare this blog, Chloe & Stella's Baby Book. And it's a joint baby book. Chloe's baby book is collecting dust in a drawer somewhere, and Stella, my precious Stella, I haven't bought one for you yet.

I'll pay for their therapy later on in life.

Since the girls do everything together, I decided that it was time for them to start taking their baths together. Chloe LOVED it. I mean, loved it. When she wasn't leaning over Stella in her bath saying, "goo-ba-doo-ba-doo-ga-ga-goo," (which I'm pretty sure means, "let's have a meltdown at the exact same time to make mom crazy") she showed Stella all of her bath time tricks.

Showing her how to splash:

How to play with toys:

How to drink dirty bath water out of a cup:

And maybe the most important lesson of all. How to pose for the camera:

Stella looked like this the entire bath. I couldn't tell if she was thoroughly entertained or thoroughly terrified. Maybe a little of both. Actually, 15% entertained, 85% terrified.

After the bath Stella recovered by snuggling in her towel.

Chloe recovered by reading a book while walking. Naked of course.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Gena said...

Morg, your pictures are so beautiful. Such vivid colors and perfect subjects. Give those little chubs hugs from us!

Walt & Saundra said...

check out www.blurb.com
it will download your blog, pics and all, and make it into a book for you. You girls will have the coolest baby books around!