Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where You'll Find Me These Days.

You'll find me in the girls' room, changing diapers.

Yesterday, I changed 582 diapers. And I only exaggerate slightly.

Because I change, on average, 582 diapers a day, I figured I could cut that number in half by attempting to potty train one of them.

Stella never caught on, so I decided to try it with Chloe.

So now you'll find me in the bathroom. Reading books, playing beauty shop with hairbows, sitting patiently and cheering at every tiny success.

I don't know if this will work, but it never hurts to try. And if you don't see a post about what a success my potty training venture was until two years from now, pretend this never happened.

Oh, and guess where you'll find me in a few weeks.

In Oklahoma. Permanently.

Which is why the lack of posts may dwindle until we get moved. I'm too busy packing. Or procrastinating about packing.

But you'll find us in Oklahoma nonetheless. Yippee!

7 comments:

Angie said...

We can't WAIT to have you back!! Love you, Morg!

Carrie said...

obviously moving to OKlahoma is the cool thing to do as I too am packing to move next week... or I'm supposed to be packing but I'm playing on the internet instead :)

Whitney said...

Good luck with the move, guess we'll be moving in to Cleveland just as you're pulling out! But the good news is we too will be back in OK sooner than later! As a sidenote, check your email, I need a recipe from you if you get the chance.

OK Chick said...

Wow everyone is moving back! Well, welcome back to the windy state.

Gena said...

PLEASE COME HOME! :)

Tamra said...

I, too, am glad for your move back to OKC. Mostly because I know you'll be so happy there, but also because it means I'll get to see you if ever we get to make a visit.

Marin averages 3 diapers per change -- the dirty one, the first clean one she goes potty on or around, and then the second clean one that we put on her regardless of any further potty attempts. We should buy stock in Pampers...

Nicole said...

It'll be good to have you back! I'm here if you need a sitter!