Saturday, June 12, 2010

It feels good to be an Okie.


After what feels like months and months of life without internet access (hint, hint, Mom) I finally have the time to sit down at a local restaurant with a cup of coffee, 5 million ideas, 6 million pictures, and lots of things to share.

The girls and I made it back to Oklahoma safe and sound. It took a 20-hour trip of non-stop crying by all of us, but we're here. A big thanks to my sister for making the trip with me. I could not have done it without her. We've been so busy since we've been home. We've been preparing for MaKenna's wedding, unpacking, trying not collapse from heat exhaustion, and visiting our families and hopefully soon, our friends.

It really feels good to be home. It's strange to think that we're here to stay. I feel like I'm going to have to pack up again and head somewhere really far away. But we don't. We're here with our family and friends, and if I have anything to do with it, we're staying put.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay Morgandi, I am so glad you guys are back. Let me know if you guys ever come to Fort Gibson for a visit, I would love to get together!

Mandy said...

I'm so excited that you're home!