Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fireworks

We had such a great 4th of July this year! We spent the day and at my mom's house with my sis and bro-in-law. We had so much fun setting off fireworks that night. It was really foggy and it made for some fun picture taking. All of our pictures turned out kind of blurry with a bluish tint that made the end product kind of neat. Here are some of the pics from the night.











Chloe had so much fun watching the fireworks, and we let her stay up way past her bedtime.

As for this little bun, her 4th of July looked much like her sister's did last year. She was in her swaddled bliss right at her bedtime. No fireworks for her. There's always next year!

2 comments:

Dara said...

Oooo I love the pics! Cora will not let me swaddle her, she kicks like crazy so we have to use a halo sleep blanket instead.

Allison said...

Cool pictures!! I love how they are smoky!