Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Stella, Me & My Sister's Huge Sunglasses

K.W. this is for you.






She's a real beauty isn't she?
She gets it from me. Not. We all know who she looks like.

And to my sister--you really shouldn't leave your cute sunglasses lying (is it lying or laying for inanimate objects...someone Google it for me) around. Because when you do, I have to pretend that I don't know that they're yours. And when you ask me if I've seen them, I have to pretend that I haven't. And I'm 75% sure that's a lie. And then I have to put them in my purse, take them to the park, take self portraits with my daughter, and blog about it later.

And actually, I don't know where they are. No lie.

I think.

2 comments:

Gena said...

Love the color of those pictures. And the sunglasses, of course...
Can't wait to see you guys, Morg.

Tamra said...

Gorgeous!