Monday, September 6, 2010

Mystery Film

I found this disposable camera today.
DSC_0887

It's not the first time I've seen it. It has to be at least two years old. It pops up into my life from time to time, and I always think that I should develop it. But then I forget, and it disappears, until it inevitably reappears again.

Well, today I dropped it off at Walgreen's. There's no telling what's on the thing, but I can't wait to find out.

You're intrigued right?

Stay tuned. I'll probably share a few with you.

_______________________________________

Also, in response to last night's entirely too long of a post, post. About five minutes after I posted it, I thought, "What in the world was I thinking? This is awesome!!!!!!!" I wanted to delete it and pretend like I never said such silly things, but then you go through the whole awkward "the title shows up on blog rolls, then you click on the link and the page isn't found." That's too mysterious for me. Plus you can't help but wonder exactly what was in that post. Did they curse, did they say awful, blasphemous things and then have stomach wrenching second thoughts...WHAT WAS IT?

I had so much fun on my little break, and I was a little sad when Jason told me they were coming home a little early. (Sorry girls.) {How many times can I say little in a sentence? Three times.} I just like being by myself sometimes (Sorry Jason.) But they were met with their new refreshed, well-rested, and lucid mom.

Don't worry girls, it will only be a matter of time before your crazy, sleep-deprived, and senile mom shows up.

I give her about five minutes flat...

No comments: