Friday, October 8, 2010

This is the Way

I have been procrastinating about switching over the girls' closet to their new sizes for quite a while now. And since I hate switching over clothes, procrastination has been winning.

I really should have done it while my mom had the girls this past weekend (thanks, mom! It was the best weekend ever.) But instead I sat on the couch with a tub of ice cream and watched really, really bad TV.

Motivation kicked in this week, and I decided I needed to get it done.

So after they woke up, I sequestered them in Chloe's bed, gave them some books, their milk, and some toys and got to it.

DSC_1047

DSC_1049

I switched over their closet, took some cute pictures and they didn't kill each other in the process.

Mission accomplished.

1 comment:

Tamra said...

Oh my word -- they are so BIG! They are also ridiculously gorgeous. Hope I get to see them next month!