Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkeys

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving break. We had a chance to relax, eat way too much food and spend quality time with both of our families. After spending the past five Thanksgivings in Chicago and Cleveland, Oklahoma gave us a nice chilly reminder of Thanksgivings past. And I was given a reminder of what it felt like to long for my maternity jeans. I realized that if you want to consume 500 pounds of food in 4 days, you might end up looking like you're well into your second trimester. Boy, the stretchy waistband would've come in handy.

Here are a few pics of the Lashley turkeys....or cousins, if you'd like to call them that. I like to call them turkeys...at least mine anyway. The other two are beyond precious.

DSC_1915

DSC_1933

DSC_1917

DSC_1941

DSC_1955

DSC_1949

I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving...and that you didn't eat so much that people wonder if you're due in May.

I'm not by the way. Just need to spend a little quality time on the treadmill.

4 comments:

Holly said...

So happy you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! The pictures are beautiful! We missed being with you, but there is always next year. Love, Aunt Holly

OK Chick said...

This weekend I spent lots of quality time with my running shoes and at Jazzercise, but it was worth it.

JonnyBartee said...

Remind me what kind of camera you are using, Morgandi; those shots look great! BTW, Amy and I love reading your blog!

Morgandi said...

Thanks, Jonny! I use a Nikon D90. The lens that I mainly use is the 50mm lens. If you get a DSLR I would highly recommend this lens as well. (But the standard lens that comes with the D90 is also a really great lens.)I hope you and Amy are doing well! Your kids are so cute!