Monday, December 13, 2010

21 and 10

My girls are 21 months and 10 months. Not today. Actually last week. But I'm just running behind like that.

DSC_0069
I'm not going to come up with a fancy list about their milestones. Mainly because I don't have the memory capacity for that right now. But I will leave you with a couple of tidbits.

Stella is 3 inches taller than Chloe was at the same age. But they weighed the same. One is in the 90th percentile for height, and the other is in the 20th. In terms of weight....we'll just say they both carry their weight well. And in turn, I have the pleasure of carrying around almost 45 pounds of weight on a daily basis. Which is probably why I can currently bench press 350.

DSC_0071

Every time we are out in public someone asks if they are twins. I think it's kind of funny because to me they look so different in age. But we are still asked all the time. And the conversation almost always goes exactly like this:

Inquiring Person: strange look. cock the head. look back and forth at the girl. "Are they twins?"

Me: "They're 11 months apart. Close enough."

Inquiring Person: obviously doing some math in their head. "Wow. That is close."

Me: laughing. "Yes it is."

Inquiring Person: "You have your hands full."

Me: "Yes, I do."

And it's true. I have my hands full. Really, really, really full, to be more exact.

DSC_0072

But I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: