Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Little Ways Back: Part One

One of my pre-New Year's resolutions is to clean out some old pictures I have on my camera. And by "some", I mean that I have a few hundred pictures that need to be downloaded, edited and deleted. And the pictures are mainly of my girls. So it's really cute, but probably considered annoying to anyone who did not carry and birth these two girls. Anyhow, so that I don't have to go through this process alone, I thought I'd drag you along with me. I promise I won't bore you too much. Only three posts consisting a of a hundred pictures each. I promise. That's it. Aren't I editing myself so well?

And just so you don't get too scared and ignore my blog completely, let me tell you about my blogging history. If I start a series of posts and use "Part One" in the title, there is usually never a "Part Two" or "Part Three". I'm just flaky like that.

So I bring you part one of the "series".

The first set of pictures are from this summer, when we first moved into our house in OK. I think these pictures are so funny because....well....I just think they're funny. So here you go.

DSC_0951

DSC_0950

DSC_0949

DSC_0948

DSC_0953

2 comments:

Sarah said...

they look so much alike!! So adorable!

Jaime said...

What CUTE girls!! I love all your pictures!