Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Jack has stolen my heart.

My brother and beautiful sister-in-law, Matt and Jessi had their baby boy this past weekend. His name is Jackson Lee Whitehead and he was born on January 22nd after a really long labor. Jessi is a rockstar. He weighed 7 lbs, 3 oz. and was 20 1/4 inches long. And let me tell you, he is perfect! I mean, if I've ever seen a beautiful newborn, this one is it. He is sweet and perfect and new and has that newborn baby smell. I'm so happy that he is here and I cannot wait to be a part of his life. Here are a few pictures of precious, Baby Jack.






More pictures to come. And a couple of stories about how my sister and I are complete freaks.


3 comments:

Jessica said...

He is beautiful! Great pictures!

MaKenna said...

I am not a freak, I don't know what you are talking about.

OK Chick said...

I love the tongue picture!