Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Stella Elizabeth!

Happy Birthday to my precious girl! I cannot believe that a year has already come and gone. It feels like just yesterday we were meeting her for the first time. I knew from the second I held her how special she was. And every day after that I have been reminded of the gift this little girl is to all of us.

DSC_1309

When I used to imagine the kind of life I would have. Who I would marry. The children we would have. The journey we would be on. I never imagined it as wonderful as this. I wake up every day to the people I love most in my life.

Stella1

Stella has expanded our hearts in ways that I don't even know if I could explain. She is unique. Hysterically funny. Sweet. Sassy. Passionate. Loving. Smart. Determined. But above all else, she was created by our heavenly Father. And I am sure of this because only He could create a person as special as Stella.

DSC_1315

This past year has been one of the most rewarding and special years of my life. I thank God for giving me this beautiful little girl. I don't know what I ever did to deserve a daughter like her. But I must've done something right.

We love you so much, Stella Elizabeth!

DSC_1318

Happy Birthday, little darling!

To see where it all started, click here.

3 comments:

Lisa C said...

I saw this via Gena's blog. ;) She is beautiful; they both are. Congratulations on a sweet little family!

Nicole said...

Happy birthday, sweet Stella. Morgandi, she's precious!!!

Rumana Akter said...

Happy birthday, sweet Stella!!!

Falling in Love