Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Birthday Girl.





My beautiful daughter turns two today. I can't believe it's been two years. In many ways, it feels like yesterday I was holding her for the first time. I honestly can't remember what my heart felt like without her in my life. As much as she's grown over the past two years, I feel like I've grown more. I never understood what my mom meant when she would tell me that I taught her more than she taught me. But I get it. And I feel that way.

I love you with my whole heart, Chloe Starr. No matter what. You are loved.

Happy 2nd Birthday, sweet girl!

7 comments:

LYNN said...

What a gorgeous girl and beautiful family you have Morgandi! I am so happy for your life! :-)

Nicole said...

Happy birthday, sweet beautiful Chloe!!!
Morgandi, you are a fantastic mother.

Annie said...

You're a fun, hilarious mom! I love reading your posts. My husband Jared and I read them all the time...he went to school with your husband at OC. I hope Jared and I have as much fun with our girl as you have with your two.
Annie and Jared Johnson

OK Chick said...

She is so cute!!! It looks like a great birthday.

Whitney said...

Wow, how time flies. Happy Birthday sweet Chloe!

Morgandi said...

Thank you for the sweet comments everyone! I love that little girl more than anything.

Annie-- thank you for posting a comment. So glad you guys get a kick out of the hilarity in my life! It's a little crazy sometimes.

Bruce said...

Such a beauty!