Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My one year olds.

Today is the last day that I can say that I have two one-year olds.
And I'm a little sad.
This past month has been a month that I dreamt about since I knew that I was pregnant with Stella.
All I could think was, "how fun will it be when I, for one month, can say that I have two one-year olds?"
And the month has come and almost gone.
It's been an exciting month.
A challenging month.
But ultimately, a very fulfilling month.
All I can say is-
I love my one-year olds.
Probably more than they'll ever know.

4 comments:

Lea Liz said...

I never realized they would both be one together, how sweet. They are so adorable!!!

Jessica said...

Aww how sweet! They are such beautiful little girls! Today is Averly's birthday-I didn't realize their birthdays were 1 day apart! Happy early Birthday, sweet girl!

Allison Harms said...

These pictures are SO cute! I love the ones at the white table! They are so adorable! Sweet girls!

Gena said...

Wow Morgandi. These are your best pictures ever. Thanks for sharing those sweet girls with us!