Thursday, March 17, 2011

One of the reasons I love Stella.

I was looking through pictures from Stella's 1-Year Birthday Parties. And yes, I mean parties. 5 of them. We love to celebrate our girls, if you can't tell.

Even though it was her day. And even though she could've eaten the entire cake by herself, sending her into a sugar tailspin never seen before.
She shared her cake with me. And you know I kind of like to eat anything I can get my hands on.
I love this sweet girl. And her sweet little spirit. And her capacity to share her cake with her momma. Or daddy as she has called me for the past two weeks. (Has anyone else had this happen to them? She will call me momma again someday, right?)
But what topped it off was the kiss I got afterward. She basically licked my lips. And she might've been licking the icing off my lips, but I'm counting it as a kiss.
So make that two of the many reasons I love Stella.

Kisses and cake.

And her chunky arms.

Make that three.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh how sweet!!!!