This picture has proven a few points:
1. We need to have a tutorial on "look at the camera". Clearly the girls think it is something to their right.
2. We need to have a tutorial on "smile for the camera". They go into a blank comatose stare whenever the camera goes in front of their faces.
3. We need to have a tutorial on face paint in general. And more specifically that it is not a tattoo. It is not permanent. And that it will wash off in the bath tub. That was a bit perplexing and upsetting for the two-year-old.
4. I need a hair tutorial. Humidity wreaks havoc on my hair. Thanks a lot, Oklahoma.
5. I guess that I shouldn't complain too much, at least they weren't doing this.