Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Remember that one time?

Remember that one time when your beautiful daughter turned 2 1/2 and you totally forgot to blog about the milestone? No?


Well, I did.


Chloe turned 2 1/2 on Friday and while I didn't forget, I did forget to blog, or mention it in her baby book. Except that there is no baby book. This blog is her baby book. I figure that I have to start giving her a complex sometime. And so it begins now.


Therapy is already paid for, sweet girl.


I love this precious girl more than anything, and I celebrate with pictures.
Surprise, surprise. But at least there's not 78, like the last post. Only 52.


She is the light of my life.


And makes every single day a blessing.


I love you so much, Chloe Starr.

1 comment:

OK Chick said...

She has the brightest blue eyes!

Happy Birthday to Chloe.