Sunday, November 6, 2011

My One and Only Football Post

And really it's not about football. It's about earthquakes. And the earthquake we had last night. 5.6 and I felt it. I was dead asleep when I was woken up by rumbling. I ran through the house and found Jason. He hugged me and I said,

"That's the first one I've ever felt!!!!!"

I was a little excited. 

I forgot about the earthquake until I checked facebook this morning. It made me want to ask, "Was there an earthquake last night? I'm not sure. No one posted about it."

One of my friends had this on their page.

A video of Kirk Herbstreit in an interview during the earthquake.

Now I'm not a huge football fan, but a Kirk Herbstreit fan.

Yes. Yes. and Yes.

Here's the video. (It happens in the first few seconds. Stick through all the football talk to hear his comment at the end. It's really funny.)

 

And for an even better and more hilarious shot. A still of Herb's quake face.

I guess if you're ever going to get me to mention football on my blog it will have to include two things.

Earthquakes.

and

Kirk Herbstreit.

5 comments:

The Bookworm said...

Aha, that's cute of him to freak out! I live in NZ, and seeing someone react that way to a 5.6 quake makes me laugh.
Nice post (:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

kevin said...

Canadian Goose

Canada Goose

Canadiangoose

Canadian Goose Jacket

Canada Goose Parka

Canada Goose Coats

Get More said...

Football is now becoming most favorite spots of the youth. Now, many Football club are being made. Now, Football has become the first choice for youth. I also, love to play football. It’s having a great fun for the child, also.

SEO Tutorial said...

Excellent your great post.This post is important for football.This post give more important knowledge of football.Your post is helpful and important for sports fan's.Thanks a lot for share your great post.