Tuesday, December 20, 2011

This is the way we go to church.

It's a question I will ask myself until the end of time. Why is it so hard to get ready for church? Not to be left out, this question also. Why are we always late for church? I would like to think that it's because I actually have to take the time to wash my hair and get dressed (which is probably the real reason), but I blame it on these two.

Tweedledee and Tweedledum and their entourage.

Before we can even think of getting in the car to go to church, we must have the following.

Christmas dresses-check.
Bows in hair-check.
Jackets-it's not that cold outside. Next time.-check.

Blanket-check.
Little Mermaid-check.
Belle with mangled hair-check.
Booger check-check.

Sippy cup-check.
Sleeping Beauty book-check.
Tutu that must go over and not under the dress-check.
Mama's sanity-check.
Mama's washed hair-check. Sometimes.
Photo-op-check.
Neighbor's that must think I'm insane-check.

Tweedledee and Tweedledum-check.
15 minutes late to church-check.

It's amazing that I even remember to pants on. But it's worth it for these two. 

I sure do love my little weirdos.