Friday, January 13, 2012

I Hate to Say This

Let me repeat. I hate to say this.

But well played Miley Cyrus at the People's Choice Awards. Well played. I love this dress. Love her look. Love her hair. Love her makeup. The shoes are alright. I've seen better bags. And the smirk on her face has to go. No more smirking. No more making your face look like something it isn't.


I'm hoping she keeps this look going. It's actually, dare I say...I mean, I'm choking out the words....This is working for you, girl. You look really....pretty.....lady like....like a star.

Here's to hoping she doesn't pull out some pleather pants at the Golden Globes (I have no clue if she's actually going to be there, but if she is....no pleather and lace. I repeat no pleather and lace. Unless your Stevie Nicks, of course.).

3 comments:

kevin21 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OK Chick said...

I agree, I thought she looked good. Maybe she's over her trashy look?

kevin said...

Canadian Goose

Canada Goose

Canadiangoose

Canadian Goose Jacket

Canada Goose Parka

Canada Goose Coats