Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Stella!


My sweet Stella turns two today. I can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday....okay, I had to pause to wipe away my tears. I'm just so proud of this little girl. She has brought more joy and laughter into my life and I'm so thankful for her. 

Stelly Belly, we love you so much. You are so independent, so sweet and so hilarious. Your sister says to me all the time, "she's sooooo funny." And it's true. You have brought more light into all of our lives and everyday with you is a day that is precious. We love you. We are proud of you. And we love watching you grow up. Just stop growing up so fast, okay? 

Happy 2nd Birthday, Stella Elizabeth!



5 comments:

OK Chick said...

Happy Birthday to Stella!!!

mother's love said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sbo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nikeairmaxshoes90 said...

At first glance I fell in love.The strappy design and minimal appearance of Abercrombie Fitch are classy.But that sculptured heel, with its understated approachVibram Five fingersand what looks like a little animal paw, I was unsure how I felt.Then I discovered there are similar versions with other types of Dolce & Gabbana, possibly a zoo of choices

Monster said...

Cheap Monster Beats This is a very well bolg!