Friday, February 3, 2012

Occupied.

This weeks has been so busy. It has felt like Monday turned into Friday in the blink of an eye. Luckily, I printed off about 100 princess coloring sheets and it has kept the girls super occupied. I mean...for like  an hour at a time. I love it that something so simple can keep them thoroughly entertained.

Even if it means that Chloe has had ample time to perfect her "gothic princess" motif. According to this almost-three-year-old, princesses must have their eyes, hair and part of their clothes blacked out. She only added the bright colors to keep her mommy from calling a psychiatrist. 

And Stella just loves to color. 

Everything. Including her princess camera bag. And the table. And the walls. And her face. Whatever.

If it keeps them entertained. And gives me a chance to get a few things done.

It works for me.

Hope you have a great (rainy) Friday!

1 comment:

MollyFace said...

Love the silhouettes