Thursday, February 23, 2012

Playing Favorites.

Chloe (my little precious, puddle of love) told the cashier at the grocery store today that I'm her sister.

She's now my favorite daughter.

Stella (my precious, second puddle of love) has a lot of work cut out for her.

If you want to work your way to the top, repeat after me, Ms. Stelly Belly:

My mommy is my sister. She looks so young and will forever be mistaken as my sister. I would never want another mommy, even if at one point she said I was her second favorite. She is so young and beautiful, that young and beautiful sister of mine.

When the (male) cashier asked me if I really was their sister I said,

"Will you marry me?"

*Insert crickets chirping.*


Apparently he wasn't such a big fan of my jokes. To set the record straight and to put an end to the massive awkwardness happening between us, I meekly said,

"Yes. Of course I'm their big sister."

He looked at me as one does when they know without a shadow of a doubt that they are being lied to.

*And those crickets kept on chirping.* 

1 comment:

nikeairmaxshoes90 said...

Abercrombie Fitch Online are very special clothes. You will certainly get to find Ed hardy clothes that will fit you perfectly. The Abercrombie Fitch Sale for everyone, they just look amazing and they also come at a discount price.Cheap Ed Hardy Shoes, each of them has the Ed Hardy signature on the front of the shirt and in some T-shirts, you will get to find it on the back too. There are designs that are popular and a lot of women are buying these Christian Louboutin Boots featuring it. These designs are called the "Love Kills Slowly", "Beautiful ghost" and "Tiger". If you wear Ed hardy clothing, you will surely get to be noticed around and looks amazing.