Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wherever You Are, my love will find you

Stella's birthday went off without a hitch. We had a blast celebrating her special day. And even though all went as planned, there were several funny (and embarrassing) happenings throughout the day.

And I'll save those for another day.

Until then, I leave you with this picture. When I looked at this, all I could think of was an excerpt from a book I read them often.



In the green of the grass...in the smell of the sea...in the clouds floating by...at the top of the tree...in the sound crickets make at the end of the day...


"You are loved. You are loved. You are loved," they all say.

-Wherever You Are my love will find you, Nancy Tillman.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh man this totally made my eyes well up! Happy birthday Stelly!

Allison Harms said...

Beautiful.

sbo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Goda said...

Very nice post!

OK Chick said...

What a cute family picture!!!

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

nikeairmaxshoes90 said...

Ed Hardy T-Shirts offers lifestyle clothing for people who believe in wearing stylish and good quality clothing. Internationally known for its smart outdoor and casual wear it mainly caters to the younger generation. They provide summer clothing as well as winter Franklin and Marshall clothing for men and women.The North Face Outlet, Abercrombie jackets, Abercrombie coats, etc. are popular all over the world.