Friday, March 9, 2012

Do you remember my birthday?

Today my sweet Chloe Starr turns 3-years old. 


I have never met anyone who loves a birthday more than Chloe. Seriously. It's your birthday? She will be whole-heartedly excited for you. And then she'll ask you for a cupcake. I don't know what she loves more birthdays or cupcakes. But it's probably an even race because for her, the two go hand in hand.

She has known all week that her birthday was today and I have been asked about 72,365 times...

"Mommy. Do you remember my birthday?"

And I would say, "Of course I remember your birthday! It's on Friday."


 Well, the day is here. And while today she hasn't asked me if I still remember that it's her birthday, I keep answering it anyway.

My answer is this-

Sweet Chloe, of course I remember your birthday. Giving birth to you was one of the best experiences of my life. Meeting you. Holding you. Kissing you. I'll never forget it. It feels just like yesterday, and I'm pretty sure I'll feel that way for the rest of my life. In the three years you have been with us, you have blessed our lives more than you will ever know. We love you so much and we thank God for you every day.



You are sweet. You are kind. And you are an original. We're so glad that you're our daughter.

We love you Chloe Starr.


Happy 3rd Birthday! 

3 comments:

nikeairmaxshoes90 said...

Many people believe that buy Christian Louboutin can be a wise decision for you and the have proper reason behind that as well.The North Face for sale has create a good image in the market today and most of the people want to have one of these in the collection today. People are very happy with the quality and design of the sale as it is very important when you decide to buy a shoe.Franklin and Marshall T-shirtsYou might be very happy to know that beside the quality the design of the shoe is also very excellent that can surprise you like most of the other people.

Monster said...

Cheap Monster Beats This is a very well bolg!

Consulting Credit said...

I conceive this website has some really superb info for everyone : D.