Friday, April 13, 2012

Photo shoot within a Photo shoot.

I guess it's only fair when your mom sticks a camera in your face about 53 times a day, that you get to turn the tables every once in a while. Even if it is with a toy camera. 

The other day, Chloe grabbed her faux camera and insisted we go to the front yard for a photo shoot. She made me sit under the tree and clearly I was thrilled to sit in the mud.

But I'm a good sport. And I know how to turn it on for the camera. Even if it's not real.

But clearly things started to turn to chaos. And we got a little distracted.

And then we got really distracted.

But then this picture happened.

And then this one. And I didn't mind the mud so much.
And I guess this pretty much sums up my day as a mom. Chaos. Happiness. Chaos. Happiness. Doing things I don't really feel like doing just because it makes my daughters happy. Chaos. Chaos. Breaking up fights. Chaos.

Bliss. And then more bliss. Even if it's just for a moment or two.

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! 

1 comment:

KB said...

Looks like she loved every minute.