Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What I have learned about feet.

I had the rough task of joining Jason on one of his podiatry conferences this past week. But this wasn't your routine conference. This was a conference that landed us in....



And this is just laughable.




And I laughed and shook my head all the way to the....




Bahamas!



And as a good student, I learned all about feet. 

How good they look when I'm walking on the beach.

When they're looking at the ocean.


And how good they look when you zoom in with your lens and you see that they're speckled with a little bit of sand. And then I learned I probably could use some sort of pedicure. 

I also learned the wrath of a morning spent without sunscreen,

How much I was meant to be a fish,

How much I missed these little girls,

And how much fun I have with this guy. Thanks for taking me to your conference. I can't tell you how much I learned about your profession.

More pictures and more stories to come.

No more feet pictures. I promise.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

that's so nice....I want to go to the Bahamas!

Tamra said...

Woohoo!!! Where in the Bahamas were you? I'm jealous that you had sunny skies and could get in the water. Too many storms when we went in the fall. Glad you had a great time!

Whitney said...

I am still so bitter about this...to think we were so close to joining you guys! Glad you all had fun; looks beautiful!