Monday, May 21, 2012

I Love You, Best Friend.


Something really cute happened when I was shooting video of the girls the other day. You know how it happens, they're doing something worth capturing and you can't wait to get it on video for all the world to see. And then you get your camera and one of three things typically happens.

1. They completely stop what they're doing and stare at you.

2. They completely stop what they're doing, stare at you, and then do something else that is completely unentertaining.

3. They completely stop what they're doing, stare at you, do something else, and push their sister down OR pull their hair.

At least that's the way it goes for me.

But this time, while prompting them to continue singing, they did their own thing. And I figured out how to work the focus on my lens. Genius, I tell you.

(Now watch the video. Watch the whole thing. The sweet part's at the end.)

It's nice to know and something I pray for daily that my girls call each other best friends. Even if it is slightly prompted by me. And even if Stella pulled Chloe's hair right afterwards. Whatever. I never claimed to be perfect.

4 comments:

The Woolverton World said...

aww too cute!

Whitney said...

This is absolutely adorable! :)

Simple Family, Complex Journey said...

I love your blog. I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Check out my blog to understand what it is all about!

http://tiesofgrace.blogspot.com/

Simple Family, Complex Journey said...

I am not sure how often you check your comments or when you might see you were nominated so when you go to my page to see your mention, you will need to read the post "Humbled and Paying it Forward" from Friday, June 29th. The link to my blog again is http://tiesofgrace.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!