Friday, August 17, 2012

Just to Remind Myself


... That after 2 weeks of insisting she no longer needs a nap, naps from Rapunzel can still happen.

I didn't think it was possible.

And apparently she's so wiped out she can sleep while wearing flip-flops...


And continue her nap while her sister annoyingly kicks her in the legs.

We all have to give in at some point.

In even dumber news, my love of gummy bears has transcended into a love of cola gummies.

I have never ever liked these little half-filled, cola flavored, bottle shaped, gummy things. 

But now they are delicious.

And so is ice water. I used to only drink luke warm or room temperature.

Who is this baby, where did it come from and what is it doing to me????????

I hope that all of you have a wonderful Friday and an exciting weekend. My weekend will be spent contemplating my new love of all things gummy.

And since I've blogged three days this week, does this mean I'm officially back to blogging?? I know what you're thinking..."Let's hope not". I understand the sentiment completely. No need to apologize. But while you're deleting me from your blog lists, if you have any ideas about the gummy obsession, please send them my way and then delete me forever. Clearly, I'm in need of some serious help and possibly an intervention.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Meant to comment on your last post, but I am 10 weeks pregnant and gummy bears have been a life saver. Especially if you put them in the refrigerator so they are nice and cold! Yum!! Excited to follow along on your pregnancy journey!

Michelle said...

I hope you're back....I love reading you blog...just sayin