Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Practicing, I Suppose.

I think these little girls are going to be really great big sisters.


And I can't believe that my baby Stella is going to be a big sister.


But I think she's ready. I guess I have to quit calling her baby. Being that she's two and all.


And this girl's an old pro. She's got the big sister thing down. Probably because she's been a big sister for most of her life. 


So I guess the competition is on. Who will be the best big sister of them all? The one that can change a diaper? Give the baby a bottle? Rock the baby to sleep? Swaddle like a pro?
My guess is the one who will take the 3 am feeding. That one's most definitely the winner.

2 comments:

Allison Harms said...

Love this!! They are so precious!! They will be awesome big sisters!

Jami Luallin said...

I just awarded you the "Liebster Blog Award": http://thelulumom.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-leibster-award.html Look at my page for the award and the question and answers and have fun. I absolutely LOVE your blog!! Congrats on baby #3! :)