Monday, September 24, 2012

They fit in at the State Fair just fine.


And I don't really mean that as a compliment, if you no what I mean. There are some really lovely people at the fair and the there are some very strange people. My daughters, I believe fit into the second group.

Last week we took the girls to see Disney on Ice. We decided to take them to Toys R Us, pick out a new princess dress to wear to the show (because our princess dresses are ripped and smell like urine....sorry.) and these are what the two goons came out with...


Merida dresses with a wig that made them each look like Annie, respectively.

I could not stop laughing at them. And mainly because they felt so awesome in the wigs.

While we didn't let them wear their wigs into the fair to see Disney on Ice, they had to put them back on the second we got back in the car to go home.

And then this happened when we got home...

The inevitable meltdown. They fell asleep about 2 minutes later.

And I still could not stop laughing at them. I love those wigs.

No comments: