Monday, November 5, 2012

IPhone Pictures

Jason recently downloaded all of his iPhone pictures to the computer and I had so much fun looking through them. They go way back.

Chloe and I in Chicago.


Chloe and Jason in Cleveland.

The eve of giving birth to Stella. I looked petrified.

Sweet, newborn Stella.

 Baby sisters in Cleveland.

Being married to a doctor means having to stomach some really nasty pictures of....well, you name it...tumors, wounds, surgeries, etc.  It's been documented on the iPhone. And after a really sweet picture of your child, you pass by really gross pictures of feet and wounds. 

You have to learn to live with it.

But even after passing through all of those disturbing pictures, I was stopped in my tracks by the most disturbing picture of all.

It's a picture of the chaos we lived after Stella was born and Chloe was under a year old.

Where's the baby? Where's the baby?

Oh, Stella's just on the couch, nearly falling off head first.

Goodness. I don't know how they survived.

I don't know how I survived.

Baby boy, consider yourself warned.

No comments: