Friday, November 2, 2012

The 3 pictures that broke my heart into a million pieces.

Stella has sat patiently through Chloe's dance classes for months now. The plan was to start her in the summer after she turns three, but there was an opening in Chloe's class and the teacher asked me if I'd like to go ahead and have her start. 

"Sure." I said, hoping and praying that my 2-1/2  year old would do well in the class.

So today was her first day. And she did so great! I was a little nervous that she would be nervous or scared, but when the teacher told them to line up, her sister grabbed her hand and away they went.

The next three pictures break my heart because they are so sweet.

Sister helping sister.

Nervous (or probably embarrassed) looks at mom.

And then 110% participation. I mean, look at her face. She is ready to go.

The rest of the class went great and I am just so happy and excited that I get 45-minutes to myself that she finally gets to join in.

Here are a few more pics from before class. Enjoy!




We're proud of you, Stella!

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

Those are the sweetest pictures ever.

MaKenna said...

oh my gosh. that middle picture of stella about did me in.