Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I'm Still Here.

Isn't the title of this post also the title of a faux-documentary about Joaquin Phoenix as he loses his mind? 

I'm beginning to relate.

We have been doing great. Really, really busy. But really, really great. Needing to post about something, I give you the four pictures I've taken over the past couple of months. 

Here is one picture from Thanksgiving. And when I say one picture, I mean literally, one picture. And it involves two crazy girls who are amped up on amped-up suckers. Thank you, Jason.

And here are two pictures of the girls while they were watching a movie after school one day. 

I thought, "it must be really nice to have a sister they can just be their weird little selves with. I wonder what it's like to have a sister that's just as weird as you are."


Oh wait....

And to top this ridiculous post off with, I give you a super cute video of my girls' first dance recital. I will not have my feelings hurt if you don't watch. But if you want to, my little hooligans are on the far right. I'm just so thankful they did not shove each other. The actually did what they were supposed to. 

And that, my friends, is what they call a miracle.

1 comment:

Verna said...

That video is soo cute~! they're adorable!