Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Birthday, Stella!


Happy 3rd Birthday, my precious Stella Elizabeth!


We love you more than you can ever imagine. 


You surprise us with your wit, charm, humor, stubborn personality and intelligence. You give the best hugs out of any person I've ever known. And your sweet little kisses are pretty great.


I love the way your little mind thinks. And I love that you are in so many ways exactly the opposite of me. You remind me so much of your daddy and that is a good, good thing.


I love you because I am reminded every day what a gift from God you are. He couldn't have made you more perfect. And you, my dear, always know that you are loved.
Happy Birthday, Stelly Belly!



1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Happy birthday to this sweet girl. It reminded me of my niece’s birthday party that I recently threw her at one of Los Angeles venues. I arranged Barbie themed party and took ideas from an internet. Was glad to arrange a lovely party for her.