Wednesday, May 15, 2013

3 Months.

We are going to something really fun and very innovative.

We are going to compare all of my children at 3 months of age.

You're intrigued, right?

And then we are going to see who looks more like whom. Whom looks like whom? Who looks like who?

Anyway, we're doing something along those lines. I think this might be the first time anyone has ever posted such a thing.

Here they are. All three little Lashleys at 3 months of age.

Guess which one is which. (And please ignore the fact that one of these pictures is a repeat from my last post. At least I changed it from black and white to color.)
 


The order is.......drumroll..... Emmett, Chloe, Stella. 

To me, he looks so much like both. As long as he doesn't behave like either one of them he has a lot of cuteness in his future. 

But I don't know, he sure does have that same twinkle in his eyes..

I think I'm in for it.

5 comments:

wywrotki.blogspot.com said...

All are beautiful, so similar and yet each of them is another unique :) :) welcome to join us on the blog http://wywrotki.blogspot.com/2013/06/litlle-sunshine.html?spref=fb

My daughter Sophie is a similar age, is 2.5 months :)

Akshay Kalaria said...

Hey,

You Want To More Unique Site Traffic Just Apply Now Free Advertising Site and Get More Traffic for More Information Click Here

wrecked car said...

I conceive this website has got some real great information for everyone.

- wrecked car | sell my junk car | sell junk car for cash

smart number provider said...

Thanks for posting. Im entertained

Autism United said...

Very cute!