Monday, May 13, 2013

Whoever Said.

I really thought I was going to let this thing die. And by this thing. I mean this blog. I was ready to let it have the sad, slow embarrassing death it deserved.

But I've changed my mind.

I got things to say, people.

Whoever said the transition from two to three kids was easy was big old liar. I don't think anyone actually told me that, but I thought it would be easier than what it really is.

But in the craziness that is now my life, there have been some pretty awesome moments. Our family feels complete and we really do love being together.


I mean, how can you not love these precious faces?

The past few months have been transition after transition after transition. And I think I'm able to finally put thought to keyboard and revive this sad, little blog.

Consider yourself warned.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Don't let your blog die!! I always think it's hard to keep mine going, but the blurb books I make from it are truly priceless, my kids LOVE them!

Gena said...

I'm glad you're back! And I'm with you, I just can't seem to let mine die either. We will be glad someday....

cash for junk car said...

Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of information on your page.

- cash for junk car | junk car removal | junk car towing